Last updated: 20.03.2022.
This privacy statement is about how Johs. H. Giæver AS and Havnnes Handelssted collects and uses personal information about you.
Lyngen-havnnes.no links to websites that are owned and operated by other companies. We do not have access to and process any personal information posted on these sites, unless otherwise specified in this statement. Johs. H. Giæver AS is also not responsible for either the content or processing of personal data on other websites. See separate privacy statements. This privacy statement applies solely to our business and our content under the domain lyngen-havnnes.no
If you have questions or comments about this statement or how we process personal information, you can contact us at lyngen-havnnes.no, or send a letter to Johs. H. Giæver AS, Postboks 1, 9159 Havnnes.
1) Responsible for processing
Johs. H. Giæver AS is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
2) The purpose of the treatment
It is voluntary for those who visit the website to provide personal information in connection with services offered. We will use the information about you for any of the following purposes:
- Provide you with information that you request.
- For statistics collection, aggregation and administration of the websites and services. Information is obtained so that Lyngen Havnnes will receive further information about the users, among other things to find out how users get to Lyngen Havnnes' websites, and to track general usage patterns of the users on our websites. We use this information to manage and improve the websites.
3) What information is processed?
We process both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information about you. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personally identifiable information is information and other information that does not reveal your personal identity.
Personally identifiable information
We collect and process the following information:
- If you direct an inquiry to Lyngen Havnnes via the website, for example by sending us an e-mail, relevant information may be stored, such as name and e-mail address.
- When you visit lyngen-havnnes.no, your IP address is registered. Johs. H. Giæver does not link this information directly to you as a user. We use the information to manage and maintain our pages. Examples of what the statistics provide answers to are: How many people visit different pages, how long the visit lasts, keywords, which websites the users come from and which browser (s) are used. This enables us to prepare ever better and more user-friendly offers. See more about web analytics and cookies below.
Web analytics and cookies
Johs. H. Giæver AS also collects and processes deidentified information about visitors to lyngen-havnnes.no. We use common Internet technologies, including Google Analytics, to collect information about users so that we can at all times facilitate the best possible functionality and further develop the information offered on the website. This information is retrieved from the computer's browser and may include IP address, operating system, browser software, (for example, “Microsoft Internet Explorer”), screen resolution and sender website.
"Cookies" are small cookies (text files) that the website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. This allows the website to remember your actions or preferences over time. Johs. H. Giæver uses the following cookies:
- Statistics and information about how visitors use our websites. We aggregate information and create reports that help us improve the experience. The tools use first-party cookies only to collect data. These cookies, and the data collected, are anonymous and cannot be used to identify you as an individual.
- If we conduct user surveys, we also store cookies that tell us if you have refused to respond or have already responded, because you will not have to be asked to participate every time you visit our website.
If you do not want to Johs. H. Giæver will collect anonymous data from you, then you can unsubscribe from this collection at Google Analytics or by changing the security settings of your computer. Read more about booking against Google Analytics registration.
4) Personal information about minors
Johs. H. Giæver does not collect information about age, and does not process information about children under 15 years of age.
5) The legal basis for the processing
We have a basis for processing personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act of 14 April 2000 no. 31 § 8 and the EU Privacy Directive 95/46 / EC Article 7, both because the processing of personal data is necessary to carry out orders (Personal Data Act § 8 a)) and Privacy Directives Article 7 b)) and to fulfill the purpose behind lyngen-havnnes.no (Personal Data Act § 8 f) and the Privacy Directive Article 7 f).
It is voluntary for those who visit the website to provide personal information.
6) Access to the information
To ensure that the processing of information with us takes place in a secure manner, there are only specially approved persons in Johs. H. Donors who have access to the information you provide us. The number of employees with such approval is limited. Access to information is secured with access control mechanisms.
We will not disclose, sell, distribute, rent, license, share or pass on information or personal information to any third party unless we have your express consent to do so.
Johs. H. Giæver has contracted that our suppliers or partners may not use or disclose your personal information for other purposes without permission. These have also signed a declaration of confidentiality.
7) Direct marketing
Johs. H. Giæver does not send newsletters or carry out other direct marketing without the consent of you as a user.
We do not allow a third party to use your personal information for marketing or communication purposes.
8) Data processors and transfer of information
Johs. H. Giæver AS has entered into an agreement with the following data processors:
DigiPoint Solution AS (for website operation)
Lyngen Havnnes' websites are currently located on servers in the UK, and our data processor has reserved the right to transfer information to servers or subcontractors in other countries.
If information is transferred within the EU / EEA area, we will ensure that the EU directive on the pair, we will ensure that the transfer takes place in accordance with the EU directive on personal data. If information is transferred to the United States, we will preferably use Safe Harbor certified companies. Zone information in connection with data processing and country-specific data protection laws are followed. If we provide personal information to a third party outside the EEA area
9. How do we secure the information?
Johs. H. Giæver has established rules and routines for the protection of personal data and privacy.
If we process "non-personally identifiable information" combined with "personally identifiable information" (for example, your name combined with geographical location), the entire information will be treated as personally identifiable information.
If we collect or disseminate sensitive personal information, we use reputable methods to protect the information.
If we disclose your personal information to a third party, we will ensure that there are arrangements and agreements that secure the information and prevent the third party from using the personal information for purposes other than what has been agreed.
We will use all reasonable precautions to ensure that our employees, data processors and third parties, who have access to information about you, have adequate information to ensure that they only process this information in accordance with this statement and our obligations under privacy laws.
10. Your rights
All persons who ask have the right to information about the processing of personal data in a business pursuant to the Personal Data Act § 18, 1st paragraph. Johs. H. Giæver has provided the information in this statement.
If Johs. H. Giæver processes personal information about you, you have the right to access your own information. If the personal information is incorrect, incomplete or it is not possible to process it, you can also ask Johs. H. Provides correct information. See contact information initially in the statement.
We do not process and store information about you longer than necessary for the intended purpose or for what is required under agreements entered into and not beyond the scope of the law.
We delete personal information when a user notifies that he / she no longer wishes to use the service.
All personal information will be deleted no later than after one year.
This Privacy Statement applies to all users of our website. We require users to agree to abide by the statement as part of our relationship.
By using our website, you accept that your personal information may be processed in accordance with this Privacy Statement, including transferred to data processors and third parties as described in the statement.
12. Changes to the Declaration
Johs. H. Giæver reserves the right to change or update the Privacy Statement. All changes are valid from the time they are posted, and will include information collected from that date as well as existing information stored by Johs. H. Giæver. You can find out when these guidelines were last revised by looking at "Last Updated" at the top of the statement.